Saturday, February 12, 2011

When plans don't work out quite the way you'd hoped...

So, I got all of my clothes....and none of them were as fabulous in person as I had hoped. The good thing is that I was wrong about the Anthropologie clothing being on final sale, so I was able to return them! All's well that ends well. No biggie. I'll just do some shopping in New York when I'm there in March. I just don't have time when I'm at home!

I spent all last night and this morning cleaning our house...it was a wreck, and that was mostly my fault. The cupcake preparation had essentially destroyed our kitchen, and the rest of the house was just in shambles. It made me smile to clean the windows which had little handprints all over, and I was horrified to find some wall art by Eugenia, but fortunately the crayon came right off. I have no idea how she managed to get away from the table with a crayon.... I'm thinking she might have had one in her pocket. I need to go to the gym today for 45 minutes to do W1D3 of C25k, but I will admit that I am psyching myself up to go. My right hip is bothering me a little bit and I'm not quite sure why. I'll get to it before I go to work at 6:30 (Greek kids again)....I'll even come back on blogger and post that I finished it! Just in case anyone actually checks up on me to see if I did. ;)

After researching and talking, we decided the Europe trip needs to be put on hold for a later year because of the possibility of grad school and due to the fact that Ethan might have to retake a section of the CPA if he doesn't pass the first time. (Very few people pass the sections the first time they take them; the CPA exam is harder than the bar for law) So it looks like we'll be doing the good old beach vacation but we haven't decided where or when. Maybe Hawaii....maybe Florida, maybe North Carolina....or maybe we'll go to the French or Italian Riveria or Costa Rica...there's lots of beaches in the world to pick from. I emailed some travel agents today so hopefully we'll have that trip wrapped up and planned by the end of May once we find out if Ethan has been admitted. It'll be fun to decide where to go....we always try to go somewhere new that we haven't been to before. As long as we're together, that's all that matters!

......

For anyone who checked back, yes I did my C25K workout. It only took me until 4:15 to get myself to the gym, haha....but I DID get everything else around my house finished!


No comments:

Post a Comment