Sunday, February 6, 2011

Adventures in shopping...

My Steelers lost the Superbowl. Too little, too late. It was fun to see the Packers win though, since we have won six times already...there's always next year!

I worked today, and it was a pretty uneventful three hours. Then I came home and Ethan and I took a 2 hour naps. Probably not the smartest idea, since I am now having difficulty falling asleep.... tomorrow I'll probably be so tired I'll end up drinking coffee. Early bedtime tomorrow night. DEFINITELY.

I haven't done any clothes shopping in a while. I didn't go to the mall, I just perused online and there were some serious sales at J. Crew Factory and Anthropologie. So, I essentially purchased 2 outfits. The biggest steal was the Joe's cargo pants from Anthropologie, since they were 75% off original price. I had wanted them but didn't want to spend that much money on them, so when I found them in the sale section online in MY size, I was thrilled! They'll transition well to spring, and can even be worn in the summer with flip flops and a black tank top. Perfect. The jeans from J. Crew are more of an experiment...I like to see if I can find jeans that fit well since I have a hard time finding them. If they don't fit, they'll be returned, no big deal!

From J. Crew Factory at 30% off sale prices (which is only open on the weekends, believe it or not!):
Everyday Cardigan
Flower tee
Jeans




From Anthropologie final sale:
Sparkle Military shirt in Ivory
Joe's Jeans Sateen Cargo Pant

No comments:

Post a Comment