Sunday, February 13, 2011

Canon 60D.....

So I finally decided to purchase the Canon 60D! It will arrive on Wednesday...I'm very excited! It will take my photography to the next level, since my Canon Rebel XT is over 5 years old. The main reason for the upgrade was my need for expanded ISO... my XT only goes up to 1600, and the 60D goes to 3200 and is expandable to 6400. It's perfect for natural light photography and low light photography as well.

I also got the Bridge to 10K application for my phone so I could see what it was all about. When you complete C25K, you immediately start Bridge to 10 K.... well, it's pretty awesome. By the end of the 10 weeks, you are literally running for 1 hour total! I should finish June 18th with the C25K and Bridge to 10K.... and I should be in pretty darn good shape! I'm excited about the prospect of pushing myself to run for one hour without stopping....wow.

In other news: Hawaii is most likely where we are headed in August. As soon as I said "Hawaii is another option" to Ethan, his ears perked up and he immediately said "Can we go to the North Shore and surf?!".... so the decision was basically pretty much made! I'm super excited....even though it means we're on a plane for basically 12 hours. Whatever, it's Hawaii!

1 comment:

  1. Im really excited for you both!! We loved Hawaii. They serve pineapple like we serve lettuce, everywhere.!!!

    ReplyDelete