Sunday, January 30, 2011

Breakfast in bed



I woke up this morning at 9:45, and slipped out of bed. I was SOOOO happy to be able to make this for Ethan and serve it to him in bed. We spent some time snuggling and talking and went back to sleep for a little bit. It was so unbelievably nice to get a taste of "normal" for a change. Then reality called... I went to the gym to work out while he worked on homework, and then I met up with Emily at my favorite pedicure place, which was awesome. We checked out Menchie's Frozen Yogurt which was next door, and it was quite tasty! I had the Butter Brickle and Cake Batter (I couldn't decide between the two!) topped with some hot fudge. Delicious. We had a lot of fun talking about our trip to Mexico and decided we're going to indulge in some spa treatments while we're there, which I'm beyond excited about! I didn't do any last time because that would have meant time away from Ethan, but you can bet I'll be taking advantage this time. I will definitely be doing some sort of body scrub, and possibly a Vichy shower... we'll see!

I came home to find Ethan still working hard, and have started cooking dinner for us...tonight it is chicken breasts stuffed with broccoli & cheese, with salad and parker house rolls. It will be done in about 30 minutes and then we'll watch the latest DVR'ed episode of Southland. This week is going to be a fun but crazy week.... here's hoping I have the energy to get through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment