Friday, April 16, 2010

Busy as usual....

I find myself with a free moment to post....at last. Hope all of you have been doing well. I've been a busy girl (as usual) working my tail off. 91 hours at the end of this week.

I haven't been up to much, really...just enjoying the gorgeous weather and getting the kids out and about. Now that baby S is bigger, it's a lot easier to go places since I have a better idea of his nap schedule. I'm looking forward to taking the kids swimming once the pools open next month. I know E is going to love it, and I'm pretty sure S will too. All three of them have been total water babies... maybe because they were born into water? Who knows? I'm excited for the summer... it always goes by so quickly, and will REALLY fly by this summer because F starts school August SECOND. They sure start the school year super early... but it works for me. More time with the little ones, and they're the ones who need the outings and experiences that F is too old for at this point. Speaking of Baby S... at only 6 months old, he is crawling, pulling himself to a stand, and starting to cruise from one piece of furniture to another. It's amazing... he's such an awesome little man. Always has a smile on his face unless he's hungry or sleepy... and then he's sure to let you know with some high pitched whimpers.

Ethan is working 12 hour shifts all weekend. The poor man won't get much sleep. He gets home at 7 PM tonight and gets to sleep for a few hours before going back to his extra side job from 2:30-6:30 and then straight to the precinct for his next 12 hour shift... home to eat and maybe sleep an hour or two before his side job at the bar from 10-3... couple more hours and then 7-7 shift again. At least he's racking up the comp time which we'll need for Mexico in August. I won't see him at all this weekend since I'm working overnight tonight until 9 AM tomorrow morning and then tomorrow night from 7-11.... and Sunday from 9-3. Good thing I'm working. I might go crazy all alone at home for that long. Before anyone asks....yes, I have friends. They just happen to live in other states which makes weekend plans problematic. ;)

NEXT weekend we'll have some fun... we're having our photos done by Mango Street Photography which I am super excited about. After the shoot, Ethan and I will head to dinner for a relaxing evening with just the two of us. I'm not sure what we'll do other than dinner somewhere! I love time with my husband... he's just so much fun to be with. Not a day goes by that I am not amazed that God decided to let me have him as my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment